Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday June 8 AM

This has been an interesting week mentally.  Monday and Tuesday were extreme "what am I doing and I'm not nearly prepared for this" days.  Worked through it by riding an easy 50 miles on Wed. then rode hard 30 mi +10 hilly mi  + 20 easy mi and saw several friends on Thurs.
If you have a favorite motivational book pls. send me the name and author.  One of the phenomena that happens in a group endeavor is people supporting and motivating each other.  I  am looking forward to meeting the rest of the tour group.  As it worked out I don't know anyone else going on this ride. 
I will miss friends and family so keep those blog comments, emails and phone calls coming.  If you haven't subscribed to my blog now is a good time to click on the subscribe button and get update notifications.
Today (fri) I am riding with Dick Schaff, he is recovering from a hip replacement earlier this year and is back on his bike.  Sat and Sun are the last days to ride because on Sun PM the bike goes in for final tune up and packing for shipping.
Stay in touch
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment